Mary Peabody, director of the Women’s Agricultural Network and Extension Professor at the University of Vermont Extension is the director of the project.
Other members of the leadership team include:
- Arlene De La Mora, from the Research Institute for Studies in Education at Iowa State University;
- Karen Funkenbusch, Rural Safety and Health Specialist and Missouri
Missouri AgrAbility Program Director,University of Missouri Extension;
- Beth Holtzman, coordinator of the University of Vermont Extension New Farmer Project and Women’s Agricultural Network;
- Cori Hyde, Iowa State University
- Patty Neiner, coordinator of the Pennsylvania Women’s Agricultural Network at the Pennsylvania State University;
- Erin Parker of the Indigenous Food and Agriculture Initiative at the University of Arkansas School of Law.
- Madeline Schultz, Women in Agriculture Program Manager at Iowa State University Extension.
Additionally, farmers, ranchers, educators and business owners from around the US serve as advisors to the project.